"The matrimonial covenant, by which a man and a woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life, is by its nature ordered toward the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring; this covenant between baptized persons has been raised by Christ the Lord to the dignity of a sacrament."  (Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1601)

If you are a newly engaged couple or a couple discerning the sacrament of marriage, Congratulations!

An initial consultation with our priest must occur at least six months before the desired wedding date to ensure proper marriage preparations.  Please call our parish office to scheulde a meeting.